Wednesday 5 June 2013

Twitter

Hello~~~ I'm back with another post!

Twitter

I met a lot of friends on twitter. That's how I met Rilvana and Carmen and guess what? We're bestfriend now! Like super bestfriend and we can even call ourself sister :3

I met strangers too but they seem like a family to me now because we're in the same kpop fandom~~ We're so awesome like that xD Heather, Shane, Yanyi, Adeline, Jingwen, Shermaine, Huiling, Christine and Ferlyn; yes we all, we're in the same chat group and we're so close. Even though some of us haven't met, we even feel like we're a family LOL. Hwaiting thrusties

Some people like Vic, Tina, Joey, Shanel, Dini, Jannah, Germaine, Xavier and more are close to me too! Tlist really made me open up. Before i met tlist, i can consider myself a mute and a wallflower. I don't talk to people unless they question me. 

I got to thank tlist so much. I'm always lonely because my family are always busy. Parents come home super late because of work, brother is currently serving in army and I'm currently suffering because I live far away from school, knowing that I suffer from bullies when I was young. I'm grateful now that I'm finally open to my surrounding even though it's hard for me to talk in real life.

Thank you,
The people who made me open up
The people who's always there for me
And to the people who always lend their listening ears when I'm sad.

Yes, I'm a cutter. I'm trying my best to stop now. I'm currently receiving treatments from my school counsellor and outside treatment because of my scoliosis and anaemia.

Hehe got to go now, ppyong~~

No comments:

Post a Comment