Monday 7 October 2013

Withdrawal symptoms

Hi there

Gosh i've been suffering from withdrawal symptoms eversince Infinite left Singapore. There's like a gigantic hole in my heart right now i swear. I feel super empty now sigh. It's like a big part of me just left ..

It's only 2 days of meeting them. For me, it felt like 2years. The moment when Sungyeol land his eyes on me, i felt that tinglish feeling as though I just found my first love. The same feeling as when I got my first love. 

I miss them. 2 days was not really enough for me.. Thankfully I went to the meet&greet and got to the front. I succeeded in making my idols' notice me. When gyu waved at me, yeol, dongwoo and hogod look at me, that moment. That moment when a firework just goes off in my heart.

It's getting bad to worst. I want to- no, I need to meet them again. They promise to come back here, I'll wait, even if i have to wait for years. It's been 3 years when they first came to Singapore and I miss them because of my big examinations, and now they're back this year and I really went. I won't break my promise oppas..

Sungyeol ah, you said if we cheat on you, you would chase us around right? I won't I promise. But if you cheat on me, I will chase you around too hehe. I love you dear♥️

"Even if we are far apart, you'll always be here in our heart." Ok omg i better stop before i cry. Sigh hoaegi oppa the sweetest.♥️


Woohyun ah, you confess to us. Are we all married to you now? Hehe~ I caught your heart namu ah~~ it's here in my heart, waiting for you to come back so I could throw my hearts at you♥️

"No more hearts *waves fingers*" dongwoo oppa, remember during meet & greet when you saw me fell? Sorry if i'm too weak to withstand the pushing. I promise I'll stand strong and when I meet you guys, I'll be strong enough so you can look at my eyes again♥️

Sungjong ah~ my darling sungjong. Be prettier when you come back here okay? Be like a princess hehe if not i'll take over your role when my puberty hits xD hehe just kidding jong uh~ You're still our darling dear♥️

Gyu oppa~ I will try to be taller the next time you come to Singapore so i can take picture of you waving at me~ thank you for noticing me during the concert oppa. Thank you for noticing me from out of the 1000 fangirls in the stadium, I love you♥️

Myung ahhhhh. Thank you for your lovely solo with the bear, yeah i'm jealous because of the bear :-( when we meet again, promise you'll notice me? Hehe just kidding but I hope you look at me in my eyes with your cute crescent eyes when you smile♥️


Infinite oppa, did you guys receive my book and bracelets? I hope you guys did :-( i hope you guys wear my the bracelets that I've made for days and the book too. I promise my tlist that I would dance to barbarbar and record it if you guys really wear it :p but i'm having false hope that you guys won't really notice my gift because it's buried inside :-( 

It's okay if my gift is small right? But it's big for me because i put all my love and hardwork while preparing it. My love for them. Even if they don't notice my gift, they receive my love♥️

@kyuzizi @INFINITELKIM @Seongyeol1991 @hoya1991 @wowwh @ddww1122 @infiniteyounges ♥️

Hey boys, I love you. That's not enough to explain about how much i love you. Come back soon so I can meet you guys again :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment