Tuesday 4 June 2013

Obsession.

Yes I have an obsession. I mean it's normal right for human being to have an obsession? Haha some of my obsession are real deep. Kpop is one of them. My 3 main fandom are B2UTY, Inspirit and an EXO stan. They ruined my life HAHA. It's okay, kpop is the reason why I have dreams and how I have friends. I'm blessed with tlist((twitter)) because we all have been walking through this tough kpop journey together; comebacks, albums, concerts and some other stuffs. My idols never fail to make me proud. One day, I'll be one of them, on stage, spotlights on me and people supporting me. I have a lot of oppurtunities because I'm a musician in school hehe. I used to dance for 9 years. I'm not gona waste my time and try my best to audition and make my family proud. ELLY HWAITINGGGGGG. SHort post for now i guess? Okay ppyong~

No comments:

Post a Comment