Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wow

YO. I'm back with another post. It's currentlly 3.43pm here. Guess what? EXO made a comeback, Infinite is coming back and B2ST too T_T. My wallet is currently making me cry a river. I'm gona miss Beautiful Night era. :*
Hehe so back to normal((YES NORMAL LOL)), I kinda have a lot of things to say out but i rather blog it ^^ I have lots of difficulty making friend in real life sighpie. It took me 3 month just to open up to my class this year because of change of classmates. But i have to warn you guys somethings..
 NEVER TRUST A PERSON FULLY AFTER THEY'VE BROUGHT YOU DOWN.

Kinda sick and tired of people around me sometimes because they act like they're in kindergarten lol. You know those stuffs where false rumours are spread? Yeah. Spread by fools. But luckily, I'm one of those ignorant person in the clique sadly. If they were to involve me in any kind of problems again shit might get real.

So yeah.. before I end this post
TADAHHHH. Hehe okay ppyong~

No comments:

Post a Comment