Sunday 21 July 2013

Dedicated to tlist♥

Hi tlist,

Yes yes i'm the well known((jk i'm laughing)) @baekhye0npls! Your elly, ellyphant, semi, el, eonnie, saengie or whatever you call me :3

As you guise know, I'm suffering a lot in real life if you do see my rants on your timeline. I'm sorry if i kinda seek attention most of the time because I'm quite a lonely person because my family works all the time and all i could do is be alone and...be on twitter, fangirling :p 

And in fact my past is kinda sad because I didn't really grew up healthily :-( I hope you guise can be patient with me! :) hehe now ...

The fact that i'm writing this post is that I wana thank all my tlist, yes all. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for being there when i had trouble passing thru' an obstacle. Thanks for making me happy. Thanks for making me feel like I had a family again. Thanks for making me laugh even though i haven't met most of you. I'm truly thankful that you guise are alive. Even though I may be a suicide victim, you are the reason why I'm fighting this monster in me. You guise are my heros

For my idols, 

I really want to meet them so badly, i really do. It's been 6 years that I've been in the kpop fandom and i haven't seen any of them because I'm suffering from major asthma and I may get those attacks anytime if I'm in a crowded places. Now that I'm recovering, i really want to meet them, in person. I want to tell them how I'm alive thanks to them. I want to tell them that they are my hero. I want to tell them that I tried my best not to cut because I want to meet them in person before death pulls me apart. I'm happy to see my idols fooling around, it's like meeting my first love again. I want to tell them how happy I am that I found my heroes.

Sadly, I don't get notice by any of my idols. Why? My parents take extra precaution of me because of my low blood pressure and if it decreases, I may faint anywhere, anytime. I remember 2 months ago, I fainted in the school toilet omo how embarrassing >< 

My classmates know my love for kpop, I think almost the whole school knows HAHAHA. From the way I always read my Korean books when I sit in the corner, how I always write oppa's names on my textbooks, my kpop notebooks, my posters, my albums, my twitter, my phone.  I don't even know if there's a word to describe how much I love my idols and my tlists. I wish someday, I will meet my idols, face to face and talk about how he save my life. 

JADE2S, a group of my bestfriend, more like sisters, who are actually talented bunch of people decide to dance and sing together someday. I really wana take my chance to audition to a kpop company sigh. I hope my dream succeed!

The 3 big groups I stan is EXO, Infinite and B2ST HEHEHEHE. Bias? BAEKHYUN, SUNGYEOL AND GIKWANG HEHEHE. Hehe my bias are chodings tbh :p i love them so much it hurts :-( 



Lastly, i really wana thanks those who read this. You my friend, have a kind soul. Take care, i wuv you.

Ppyong,
@baekhye0npls

No comments:

Post a Comment