Sunday 15 September 2013

Him (part 3)

Expressing my love towards my bias through this blog may not be enough for me, but, it's enough to show what I have done so much for him.

I'm not that fangirl who's notice by everyone in the fandom. I buy only 1 each time they release an album. I have to think twice before I buy more than 1 because I have to save the rest of the money for concerts. 

Even if they do come to my country for a concert, I have to ask my mom for permission and she wouldn't allow me all the time. I would try my best to greet or send them off at the airport but most of the time, school time wouldn't allow me.

It's difficult isn't it? To see most of your friend going but not you. 

I buy a lot of merchandise using my own my money that I've saved. Most are usually notebooks with oppa's face and I used the notebooks to study and take notes during lessons in school. I have loads of them at my bookshelves.

But tbh, don't you want to see how your idols look like in real life? I really want to. Like I promise, I have to see my idol in real life because he's the one who made me stay and not leave the world. 

Have you guys read 10080? It's sad right? Try putting Baekhyun's lyric in Open Arms and 10080 together. I think I'll make you cry hard sorry LOL. The author who published the story deserve an applause. She really write well.

The only way to show my love for my idols is to communicate our love with our heart. I can't go to their concert because of issues? Fine. I can't buy their album because of issues? Fine. As long as I know I still love him and support him 'till the end, there's this connection in the heart which tells me that I still love them. 

Even if they won't notice me, I know I will continue to work hard to support them. Notice me or not I'll always love them. I'll communicate my love towards them with my heart. 

I love you, bias.



No comments:

Post a Comment