Monday 9 September 2013

Him (part 2)

Why do you have to be so perfect? Why can't I just swim across the sea just to meet you in person? 

Everyone have a saviour but I only get to see mine when he comes to my country. I'll cry every night if you come to my country but I miss it. But too bad, I can't change anything. What's past is in the past..

Like you said “Life Is Only A Path Full of Efforts…”

I would have done better in my studies if i weren't always sick. I'm sorry i can't make you proud. But.. I bet you won't notice me like how you always notice a fansite called "polarlight". The amount of times you gave a eyecontact even in the sea of crowds. 

No hope to make you notice me huh? I've never been sad because of an idol. But this time, I'm really sad because you're my saviour. I really want to tell you how much you meant a lot to me.

Listening to your voice when i cry, it cheers me up a little. I bet your parents are really proud. Why is it so hard to make an idol notice me?

I write your name everywhere, my school books, my diaries, tables and more. This is hard but I live everyday like it's my last day of living because I will never know what is going to happen the next day. Maybe i'll leave? 

But I promise myself, I'm not going to leave until I meet you in person. I'll fight even if it's my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment