Wednesday 27 November 2013

Him (part 4)

Am i weird? 

I even dreamt of getting married to him. I sounds delusional haha. Is it wrong to fall for an idol so hard? But i love him.

He makes me happy. Whenever I'm crying or i'm sad, i look at a picture of him, he makes me smile and giggle. I sounds crazy now. But it make me happy. 

I've never been like this before. I know I've been thinking to commit suicide because of my tough life but thanks to him, I'm still breathing. I love him.  

Will he ever notice me? No. I'm just a fan among 1 million other fans on this planet. It upsets me that he won't notice me. But I'm writing a novel to him. I want to him to read it if i happen to extinct. But..he won't notice me right? 

He won't notice me. There's too many fangirls out there who loves him too. But..i feel different. He saved my life. I call him my saviour. I really love him. 

Will anyone notice my love for him? I don't know. They'll call me a delusional freak.

It going to hurt me a lot. I fall in love with him so hard when i knew out of all girl in the planet, there's going to be one girl you'll have to pick to form and family..and that's not me. 

If he ever have a girlfriend, I will cry. Isn't it normal? I'll tell myself to stay strong. But i promise, i'll support him 'till the end. I may not be the best fan, but i will be the one who'll always be there for him.
 
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment