Friday 29 August 2014

Blogged - 140830

Hello!

It's been awhile since I've blog something huh. Alright, I left 16 more days to have myself sitting for the national exam before i proceed to college. I'm working extra hard and trying to push myself to my limit so I'll get into the course I'm interested in!😁

Man, it's been a week since I saw exo and byun baek :-( I really do miss him sigh. I made a promise and maybe a mental note to myself that I should beat depression and stop cutting myself till the day i meet baekhyun and guess what? I succeed!! 

Damn post concert depression really sucks. It kept bothering me — the fact that I was sitting for my prelim exams and it wasn't helping. But i found a cure to decrease the pain of missing exo tho; i kept reminding myself that it was worth it and I really enjoyed the concert. And yeah, I'll see them next time ;-) 

Oh god, can you believe 11 pairs of eyes that I've been dreaming of to see, finally noticed me? Well i wanted 12 members sigh ㅠㅠ my ultimate bias whom everyone be like "omg your baek" "eh your baek..." "hi mrs byun" and i'm not even sorry how they treat me as tho i'm his gf but yeah, my gayish bias has a gf and it hit me hard till i cried so badly I disappeared into thin air for days.

Some fanservices i receive from the members?

Suho: he fREAKING WAVED AT ME AND SEND ME KISSES ps look at his eyecontact



Umin; he smiled at me sobs ;-; cUTIE MINSEOK LOOKS SO MANLY IRL DEM

Luhan: LOL LUHAN WAS FREAKING DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME WAVING AT EVERYONE AND YEAH INCLUDES ME and i accidentally touched him sobs

yixing: yixing and luhan were the 2 members that went off-stage and passed by my standing pit and it so happens that the fans were all pushing me and stuff, i almost fell off the moshpit and so yeah-- i accidentally touched them :-( 

Chanyeol: chanyeol is an idiot with a deep voice irl. I mean-- there was a broken wing((partly because this fan threw it on stage lmao)), and he picked it up, staring at it trying to figure some shit going through in his brain, and i laughed, i accidentally laughed too hard and he stared at me like O.O. Damn park chanyeol you--

Baekhyun: MY LOVELY IDIOTIC BIAS ASSHOLE SATAN-- ok. He noticed me 4 times and waved at me twice i just why????? OK THERE WAS SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN BAEKTAO AND ME BUT FUCK IT'S SO EMBARRASSING I SWEAR I COULD DIE INSTANTLY IN THE MOSH. BYUN BAEKHYUN NOTICED ME AND I CRIED SO BADLY DO U FEEL MY EYELINER SMUDGING

Jongdae: jongdae is one sweet lil'shit smiling at everyone as tho' he did something wrong and trying out the 'guilty pleasure' tactics.

Tao: HUANG ZITAO KEPT STARING AT ME I DIED RIP ELLY GOODBYE

kyungsoo: THIS SATAN IS SO CUTE AND HANDSOME IRL THO HE ONLY HAD EYECONTACTS WITH ME

jongin; man jongin the sexy king. Did i mentioned how sweet he was goddayum. THANKS FOR SMILING AND WAVING AT ME I DIED.

And lastly this butthole maknae: HE TRIPPED ON THE TOYS ON THE STAGE
AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. I SHOUTED FOR HIM AND LAUGHED SO HARD. And yeAh, he gave me the innocent and dumbfounded face. I gotta admit, sehun's so handsome irl like dem he's sculptured so well. 

SO YEAH I MISS THEM SO MUCH BUT loves, i could still feel the love from exo and exo-l connecting even tho we're parted again❤️

-elly x
[look at jongin]

ps; i didn't check if they are any errors

No comments:

Post a Comment